Pages

Monday, May 16, 2016

Last Reflection

              This was an interesting project that I feel like I learned more then I did before. I know I could've done more though. I still had fun with it though. When I do my presentation I want my classmates to understand that this is a scary topic and a very important topic that people need to understand about. Hopefully people will do something about it now when they see it happening or will go and tell someone.
        I kind of want to keep up with the whole blog post and still do more research about it. Hopefully I get to do the video that I wanted to do. I'm hoping the number of students that are missing school everyday goes down because that number is just way too big! I had fun with this project and learned a lot with it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment