I'm falling behind a little because I haven't been here the last 4 times we were in the computer lab but I don think I'm picking up on it and starting to get it more then I was before because I was confused at first. I'm still sticking with the bullying because I know it's something that I for sure passionate about and something that people could learn more of and that's what I'm trying to do as well. I plan on making a video over spring break about someone getting bullied and there being ways that you could stop it and doing an interview on people seeing if they have ever been bullied before and if they have how did that make them feel.
When we come back from Spring Break I plan on being pretty far into it, well at least then I am now.
Make sure each weekly reflection post is 2 paragraphs in length.
ReplyDelete