Monday, March 28, 2016
Relection 03/28/16
Over spring break I didn't have to time to make the video I wanted to make because I was working and babysitting all break.The video I wanted to make was someone getting bullied and then having multiple people walk by and not doing anything about and then have one of a person getting bullied and having someone stand up or go and tell someone what's going on, to show the right and wrongs to do when you see it happening or see it going on. I did write down my interview questions that I want to ask.
I plan on having the elevator pitch done by next week and I'm trying to get the video done as soon as possible. I still just need to find a couple of more people to help be in the video and then I can get started. The picture shows what I want to do in my video and how to act when you see it happening or a way you could take action when you see it. Bullying should never tolerated and that's when taking a stand/action comes in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment