I'm behind right now because I thought I did my interview questions but I did them wrong? I thought what I was asking were the questions but they turned out to be the project questions. I also still need to do my pitch which I'm having trouble with because I don't know how to upload it to my page. I also don't a computer at home for me to have access to. This project is a tricky one and gets confusing at times.
I just finished my interview questions right now and posted them, waiting for them to get approved so I can go and do my interview. Hopefully this week I can do my pitch and upload it to my page. For the interview could it be a recording or does it have to be an actual video? I know I'm really behind but hopefully I can get back up there.

No comments:
Post a Comment